Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Final Exam Proposal

For my final exam, I'd like to do a spoken word presentation like what we were talking about in class before.  I'd like to recite two or three pieces that I've created in a slam style.  If, however, this isn't possible, then I'd like to make a video reciting spoken word pieces.  They may have either background music or collaborated with other students, but I'd like to do something spoken because I feel that I can express myself better through words than through paper.  Either videotaped or live, I'd like to do spoken word pieces because I can express myself better and I can be more poetic in this fashion.

1 comment:

  1. Please see Sam. He's very interested in making this happen, and you seem to have strong energy in this direction, too. I'd like to see you write a couple more poems for this event as well. In addition , a simple collection of a dozen poems from the semester would need to be finished, collected and turned in.

    ReplyDelete